Deadline to apply: Tuesday, March 15, 2016
The History and Public Policy Program seeks summer interns for the Cold War International History Project (CWIHP), North Korea International Documentation Project (NKIDP) and Nuclear Proliferation International History Project (NPIHP). Successful applications will demonstrate strong research skills and writing skills, interest in Cold War history, and knowledge of a foreign language. Applicants must be enrolled in a degree program, or have graduated in the last year.
For more details about the available positions and application instructions, please see the links below:
- Program Intern (Cold War International History Project)
- Program Intern (Korean History)
- Research Intern (Chinese Language Specialist)
- Research Intern (Hebrew Language Specialist)
- Research Intern (Italian Language Specialist)
The deadline for applications is Tuesday, March 15, 2016.
For further information, please contact email@example.com.